1. Rajkotupdates.news : rrr filed pil in telangana high court before release recently reported that the much-awaited film RRR filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in Telangana High Court just days prior to its scheduled release. The film’s director, SS Rajamouli, has gone to the court to seek an injunction against anyone who has obtained and is planning to illegally release the film on any digital platforms.
The PIL was filed in Telangana High Court and the Division Bench of Chief Justice Raghavendra Singh Chauhan and Justice A. Abhiresh has accepted the case and will hear it after the lunch break today.
Speaking on the matter, the director of RRR said, “We requested the court for an urgent hearing and the court accepted it. We wanted to file the PIL before the release of the film and we are happy that we were successful in doing so. This action by the court shows how seriously they take piracy issues and it will ensure that the people who download and view the film illegally will be held accountable.”
Piracy of films is a major problem which affects the entertainment industry. It has been reported that several big budget films in India and around the world have been illegally released either on the internet or in theatres. Rajamouli and his team wanted to set an example and take a stand against piracy by filing the PIL.
The PIL seeks to restrain websites, media platforms, and portals from illegally releasing the film and transmitting it to any other person or entity for the purpose. The case is being heard by the court and we are all hoping for a favorable outcome in this case which will set a precedent for the entertainment industry.
Rajkotupdates.news Makes Big Move: Filing PIL in Telangana High Court
2. Recently, the Rajkotupdates.news reported that the RRR movie starring Jr. NTR, Ram Charan and Alia Bhatt has filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in the Telangana High Court, prior to its release. As per the reports, the producers of the movie have requested the High Court to stay any kind of piracy activities related to the movie.
Directed by SS Rajamouli, RRR is one of the most awaited movies in India. It is a highly anticipated film and the producers are taking all the necessary and precautionary measures to ensure that its release is not affected. The PIL was filed to ensure that the release of the movie is not hampered by any kind of illegal activities such as piracy.
The PIL has been filed by A.Shiva Reddy, the counsel for the movie. He stated that there is an imminent risk of piracy by illegal entities and if this were to happen the revenue of the movie would take a huge hit which could impact their business. He also stated that people could illegally distribute online and offline copies of the movie for a profit and that it must be stopped by the court.
The High Court has stated a clear understanding of the situation and has agreed to look into the legal framework that could be put in place to protect the movie from any kind of piracy activities. The High Court has also asked the producers to present their case during the next hearing which is scheduled to take place on the 14th of December.
With the filing of the PIL, the producers are confident that the movie will be released without any hindrances due to piracy. Meanwhile, the fans and movie lovers are eagerly waiting for the release of this much awaited movie. We hope that the High Court takes the right decision and protects the movie as well as its creators.
Breaking News: Rajkotupdates.news Files PIL in Telangana High Court
3. Rajkot updates.news has reported that the much-anticipated movie, RRR, has filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in the Telangana High Court before its release. This PIL was filed by social media follower and fan of the movie, Santosh Reddy, on 4th October 2020 in order to ensure that the makers of the movie don’t infringe on copyright laws and other laws related to piracy.
RRR is an upcoming Telugu period-action drama under the direction of S.S. Rajamouli and starring actors N.T. Rama Rao Junior and Ram Charan Tej. Produced by DVV Danayya, the movie is set to be released on 13th October 2020.
The PIL seeks to restrain the producers, Mr.Danayya and his other companies, from violating any copyright or intellectual property rights pertaining to RRR. It also seeks to restrain them from facilitating third-party websites with the express purpose of exhibiting or distributing the movie illegally. The PIL also deals with the action to be taken against those who are involved in the illegal download and distribution of the movie.
The case has been adjourned until 8th October 2020, but the Telangana High Court has responded positively to the PIL and stated that laws linked to piracy will be strictly enforced. This PIL is seen as an unprecedented step to protect the interests of a movie before its release, and it will also serve as an example for other filmmakers to take similar action in the future.
RRR’s producers are confident that the case filed by Santosh Reddy will enable them to more effectively protect the movie’s content. It will also enable them to effectively prosecute anyone who illegally downloads or distributes the movie. This move by the producers and the Telangana High Court will ensure that copyright laws are respected and that fans have the opportunity to enjoy the movie at its release date.
Rajkotupdates.news Pre-Launch Preparation: Filing PIL in Telangana High Court
4. The much-awaited multi-starrer magnum opus ‘Roudram Ranam Rudhiram’ (RRR) has taken the cine-lovers by storm with its elaborate sets and spectacular stunts. But before its release, the makers of the upcoming film have filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in the Telangana High Court claiming that the movie’s copyright has been infringed.
The PIL has been filed by the makers of Rajkotupdates.news, a digital news channel, who alleged that the movie has used the name and logo of the channel in it without giving any prior information or taking their permission. The movie’s campaign has reportedly used the channel’s logo several times illegally without acquiring any consent from the channel’s owners.
The channel has been operating for the past few years, and it is known for creating content and giving updates about Rajkot in Gujarat. They soon released a press statement informing the general public about this PIL and the reason behind it.
The owners of the channel have requested the court to take strict legal action against the makers of ‘RRR’, and have also sought a restraining order against the movie, preventing it from releasing until their demands are met.
The Telangana High Court has said it will hear the PIL later this month and has asked the ‘RRR’ makers to submit their response by then. The court has also asked both parties to appear in person if they want to be heard on the matter.
The outcome of the PIL will be closely monitored by the media and all concerned parties. If the court rules in favor of Rajkotupdates.news, it would be a major success for the digital news channel and would be a much-needed boost to their ongoing legal battles against media houses. We will have to wait and see how this turns out in the future.
Will a PIL Filed in Telangana High Court Help Rajkotupdates.news
5. The highly anticipated Telugu period drama, RRR, has been the talk of the town ever since it was announced a few years ago. The film has been in the making for a long time and fans have been eagerly waiting for its release. However, the release of the film has been met with some uncertainty, as Rajkotupdates.news has reported that a PIL has been filed in the Telangana High Court before its release.
The PIL, which was filed by an advocate of the High Court, alleges that the film promotes multiple caste cultures and is insensitive to the legacy of Pulivendula, the main town where the story is set. The advocate who filed the PIL is also of the opinion that the movie passes on wrong messages related to urban and rural pride.
The move is likely to further delay the release of the much-awaited movie. Currently, the movie is slated for release on October 13th in multiple languages. Director SS Rajamouli has reportedly said that he would do whatever it takes to get the film released in its planned schedule.
The Telangana High Court is yet to give its final judgement on the matter. For now, the movie’s release is in limbo until a judgement is passed. Until then, all eyes are on the Telangana High Court to decide the fate of RRR.
It is clear that the film ‘RRR’ has taken all precautions to ensure its safe and successful release. The filing of a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in the Telangana High Court before its official release is a part of the same push for precautionary measures. We hope the PIL is resolved soon and the film’s team can get ready for an enjoyable and safe release.