Activating an online account with a temporary phone number is a relatively new activity. However, Temp number these days have become very popular in a short period of time and popular with many.
Temporary mobile numbers can be used to create accounts on a variety of sites: from dating sites to popular social network messengers, where the registration method requires SMS authentication Overall usage of this number SIM -not much different than a regular mobile number on a card .
But there are still some quirks in the provisional numbers, let’s look at them;
– One-time phone numbers are valid for a limited time. The phone number is in disposable mode and has a limited validity period.
– Inability to receive calls. The temporary registration number is great for receiving text messages and signing up for social media or apps and messengers rather than receiving calls.
Other options for authenticating accounts with false temporary numbers will be discussed later in our article.
Why are temp number so popular?
In today’s world, there are many carriers and smartphones with different capabilities. But even so, temporary cell phone numbers are still used for texting.
The popularity of Temp number for publications is evident;
-Ability to remain completely anonymous. A standard SIM card is always associated with an individual or organization. Registration is usually based on passport information. A temporary service number is completely anonymous and requires no personal information. It is automatically packaged and automatically delivered to the user.
– You can register at any time. While travelers love internet access, you don’t have to give up your cell phone number. Every website has a database, which can be used for the benefit of others. The result will be irreversible. Do you want to avoid that sort of thing? Then a temporary phone number is perfect for you.
– Get rid of spam advertising calls permanently. Providing daily updates on all types of special offers and promotional items. Any store that reveals your phone number more than once is going to use it for promotional purposes. It can also resell this information. A temporary registration number may skip such a period.
– Crossing territorial boundaries. Car operators can be limited to one operator per state. For example, if you are in India, you cannot register with the US exchange. You can immediately bypass these restrictions by providing a different phone number to register.
– Accounting required. It often happens that you sign up for multiple accounts. You could always try to use a physical SIM card, but that would be very expensive and not an inconvenience. The second option is – get a phone number in no time with SMS verification service . The process won’t last long, and you may forget about the big investment.
How to use a temp number?
Each user of an occasional number, as always, has a different usage requirement. The destination may be different, but the goal is the same: SMS. Someone needs to develop an ad campaign or create multiple accounts, someone needs to activate a bonus card. The Temp number for registration is just an SMS to reach the end goal.
There are many individual cases in each user path where one finds one’s actual user number. Please note that such services guarantee 100% anonymity. The privacy setting is definitely a good thing, but for the record, only temporary phone numbers have that level of privacy.
Here are some examples of using a temporary phone number to receive text messages.
- Reliable text authentication via SMS on any platform;
- Create multiple referral accounts at once to increase your sales potential;
- Using anonymous logins in public or on social media;
- Write an entire network account to start ad campaigns and mass mailings;
- Create an email account.
How can I get a temp number to register some? minutes?
Online virtual number provider – SMS-Man can be used to get a Temp number for registration in 257 countries. Temporary phone numbers for registration start at a few cents, making the service completely accessible to everyone.
SMS-Man is a popular SMS verification service that has been in the market for more than 4 years. During his lifetime he always had a reputation as a reliable and temporary telephone number provider.
Why are temp numbers so popular?
These numbers use VoIP (Voice over Internet) technology and are operated remotely by the service. Unlike mobile numbers and landline numbers, virtual phone numbers are assigned values such as;
- The ability to be anonymous. You do not have to provide any personal information to use and access such mobile numbers. All virtual phone access takes no more than 5 minutes.
- The SIM card is rejected. This virtual mobile number works without a SIM card. In other words, it doesn’t use any special tools or facilities. Setting up a personal account now allows more people to use it, not just the owner.
- Prevent data loss. All information is stored in the cloud in the owner’s personal account. This way, if the phone is broken or lost, you can access all the messages without any problems.
- Telecom infrastructure costs are negligible. You don’t have to set up a device and a phone line for a virtual number. This can save a lot of money on buying smartphones and other SIM cards;
How do I get a temporary virtual number for SMS?
Things like this are easy to find. Basically, you don’t have to march, sign anything, or show any documents. Everything is done quickly and easily online. We will use the SMS-Man tool to get a virtual phone number for SMS.
- Open and log in to the SMS-Man website using a social network or email address;
- Go to “Add Money to Balance” and transfer money using any available method: credit card, cryptocurrency, e-wallet.
- On the main page, select one of the countries where our potential employee has cell phone service, which requires phone number verification. Then click the “Buy” button to get the desired service.
- When we register an account, we receive an SMS indicating the available virtual number.
- To view all incoming SMS, return to the SMS-Man browser and click on “Get SMS” in the search history.